We know that wearing a uniform is a badge of pride, creates an identity for a school and is an important part of being a school pupil. It teaches children to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance.
That’s why we have developed a smart and comfortable uniform which is liked by both our children and their parents.
Our school uniform
The main uniform
Our pupils are asked to wear a uniform as follows:
ACTIVE WEAR – can be worn every day; MUST be worn on days when children have PE
- Bottle green hooded sweatshirt or hooded jacket with school logo
- White plain t-shirt (school logo optional)
- Black jogging bottoms, sports leggings,shorts or skort (school logo optional)
- Black trainers or plimsolls
- Bottle green baseball cap
TRADITIONAL WEAR – can be worn on days when children do not have PE
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress or shorts
- Summer only – Green and white gingham summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes
To ensure the smooth running of our classes and to cause the least amount of stress (to all), we ask you to ensure that all your child’s items of clothing are labelled clearly with their name.
The wearing of jewellery to school is not allowed and children are asked to only wear stud earrings (one in each ear) if they have their ears pierced. These should not be fashion earrings but plain gold/silver studs please.
A small functional watch may be worn.
For further information, please click on link below:-
How to buy
Our school uniform can be purchased online from our uniform supplier, Brigade, using the link below.